We have been longing to be able to have guests back to Thorntree after so many weeks of being isolated and in ‘lock-down’
But we have not been idle and have spent some time in making sure that we are prepared and certified so as to ba able to take guest into a really safe environment.
We are now ready.
- We have prepared a full Risk Assessement for the Barn
- We have prepared and agreed a thorough Cleaning Protocol with our wonderful cleaners
- We have undertaken a full training Course with Landlord’s Little Helpers and have a Certificate to prove it.
- We have complied with all the advice given to our industry by The Association of Self Caterers in Scotland
- We have listened to and complied with the Scottish Government Guidance
- We have put Face Coverings, Gloves, Disinfectant and Sanitiser in the Barn for you
However, we have had to alter some of our procedures.
- We will no longer be able to greet you as we would like to and give you a personal guided tour of the Barn on your arrival
- But we have prepared a fairly comprehensive list of what we usually say to and show our guests on arrival
- We need to ask you to comply with any travel restrictions still in place as required by the Scottish Government
- We need to you strip the beds before you leave at the end of your stay with us, and bag your linen
- We need you to open the windows on both floors (if safe to do so) before you leave, in order to ventilate the Barn for our cleaners
- We must ask you to comply with any current social distancing guidance in the Barn if your group was not one pre-existing household before your arrival
- Please make sure that you have read our latest Terms and Conditions. They may alter in respect of Covid-19 at short notice
FACTS’ is an acronym for:
- Face coverings in enclosed spaces
- Avoid crowded places
- Clean your hands and surfaces regularly
- Two-metre social distancing
- Self-isolate and book a test if you develop coronavirus symptoms